The U.S. Census Bureau has developed this web site to find population, housing, economic, and geographic data. FREE
Search Jobs, Businesses or Mailing Lists
The Business Searching Interface (BSI) is EBSCO's highly focused user interface created especially for the business searcher. BSI provides an easy way to both browse and search for country economic data, company profiles, industry information and market research.
Find information on community issues and events, business, education, sports and more.
Access census data dating back to 1970. Find population, age, housing, economic, and geographic data. FREE
LearningExpress Library features nearly 1,000 online tutorials, practice tests, and eBooks to help patrons of all ages. It offers job search and workplace skills improvement, skill building in reading, writing, math, and basic science, career certification and licensure exam prep, college and grad school entrance test prep, GED® test prep, and more.
- Adult Learning Center - This center offers busy adults the resources to improve their basic skills in reading, writing, and math, prepare for the GED® test, or become a U.S. citizen.
- Career Center - Are you preparing for a professional exam? Are you curious about a particular occupation or looking to improve your workplace skills? Choose the Career Center and begin your path to a bright future.
- College Prep Center -Getting into college is an important step to building a strong future. First, you must do well on your college admission tests and write a personal essay that highlights your special talents. Use this center to get the resources you need to achieve your college preparation goals.
- Computer Skills -Video courses are the fastest and easiest way to learn how to use a computer. Use the materials in this center to learn the basics of computers, from searching the Internet to using popular programs for word processing, creating spreadsheets and databases, implementing design, and more.
- Computer Skills Popular Software Tutorials - If you're looking to keep up, stay competitive, or get ahead, you'll need to know how to use today's most popular computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. These easy-to-use courses will teach you everything you need to know and help make your goals a reality—all designed to fit your current skill level and schedule.
- High School Equivalency Center - Earning a high school equivalency credential can open the door to better income, a more fulfilling job, and a college education. If you are preparing for the GED® test, HiSET® or TASC™ exams, our practice tests, interactive tutorials, and eBooks will help you reach your goal
- Job & Career Accelerator™ -Whether you're looking to find a new job in your current field or pursue a career in an exciting new industry, Job & Career Accelerator™ has the powerful tools and expert guidance to help you through every step of the process.
Morningstar, Inc. is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. We offer an extensive line of products and services for individual investors, financial advisors, asset managers, and retirement plan providers and sponsors.
Morningstar provides data on approximately 473,000 investment offerings, including stocks, mutual funds, and similar vehicles, along with real-time global market data on more than 12 million equities, indexes, futures, options, commodities, and precious metals, in addition to foreign exchange and Treasury markets. Morningstar also offers investment management services through its investment advisory subsidiaries and had approximately $169 billion in assets under advisement or management as of June 30, 2014. We have operations in 27 countries.
Public Records offers a complete selection of current and past public record information. Information includes new homeowners, foreclosures, new businesses, and bankruptcies.
Small Business Reference Center offers a wide variety of information on small business and entrepreneurial subject areas, common business types, a help and advice section, and provides information on how to create business plans that lead to successful funding. Business videos provide critical information for business owners: interviews, 'lessons learned' features, lectures and 'how to' videos help foster success in all aspects of managing a business. A collection of state-specific resources supports the researcher with demographic data and other local information.
Thomas Register is the most comprehensive online resource for finding companies and products manufactured in North America. FREE
The Census Bureau serves as the leading source of quality data about the people and economy of the nation. FREE
Universal Class offers online courses in exercise and fitness, entrepreneurship, arts and music, home and garden care, cooking, computers and technology, health and medicine, homeschooling, job assistance, law and legal, parenting and family, pet and animal care, plus 100's more. These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment. These courses are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.